Welcome to Lake Seseganaga
Fish: Walleye, Northern Pike and Lake Trout
Lake Size : 26,531 acres
GPS Coordinates: N 49 57 131 / W 90 28 491
165 Air Miles from our base in Ft. Frances.
Plus these deep cold waters hold some exciting lake trout fishing. Lake Seseganaga is about 25 miles in length.
- 1,280 sq ft completely insulated cabin with rake large windows
- Three bedrooms - sleeps up to 8
- Large covered deck (320 sq ft)
- Large screened-in-porch
- Hot and Cold running water
- Indoor washroom room with, shower, sink and hot/cold water
- Four 14 ft Lund boats all equipped with 9.9 Yamaha motors
- Gas for boats supplied
- Two portable padded swivel seats with backs per boat
- Landing nets, minnow buckets, paddles and cushions for each boat
- Solar powered lights
- Two propane refridgerators for maximum storage and ice production.
- Propane range
- Cookware and all utensils
- Propane BBQ grill
- Propane fish cooker/fryer
- Fish cleaning house with running water
- Wood stove with an ample wood supply to keep you cozy
MOOSE HUNT RUSTY MYERS
LAKE SESEGANAGA, ONTARIO
We flew into Lake Seseganaga, great weather today. In the Cessna Caravan the flight was under an hour from Fort Frances. click here to read more...
Check out our Outposts Cabin Details ... "Click Here"
For a detailed map of Lake Seseganaga . . Click Here..