Welcome to Grayson Lake
Fish: Walleye and Northern Pike
Lake Size : 3,215 acres
GPS Coordinates: N 50 52 076 / W 89 25 063
240 Air Miles from our base in Ft. Frances
Ideal structure with numerous streams, bays and weed beds which produces excellent walleye and trophy-size northern pike taken each season.
- 1,280 sq ft completely insulated cabin with large windows
- Three bedrooms - sleeps up to 8
- Large deck (320 sq ft)
- Large screened-in-porch
- Hot and cold running water
- Indoor washroom with shower, sink and hot/cold water
- Four 14ft Lund boats all equipped with 9.9 Yamaha motors
- Gas for boats supplied
- Two portable padded swivel seats with backs per boat
- Landing nets, minnow buckets, paddles and cushions for each boat
- Solar powered lights
- Two propane refrigerators for maximum storage and ice production.
- Propane range
- Cookware and all utensils
- Fully stocked pantry
- Propane BBQ grill
- Propane fish cooker/fryer
- Fish cleaning house with running water
- Wood stove with an ample wood supply to keep you cozy
Check out our Outposts Cabin Details ... "Click Here"
For a detailed map of the Grayson Lake . . Click Here.