Welcome to Wilkie Lake (only cabin on the lake)
Fish: Walleye and Northern Pike
Lake Size : 4,280 acres
GPS Coordinates: N 50 22 767 / W 90 13 998
Cabin: 1,280 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8, screened-in-porch, 320 sq.ft deck and HOT showers
190 Air Miles from our base in Ft. Frances.
Brisk action for walleye and northern pike, at Wilkie you will have a great chance to catch a trophy northern pike. Wilkie Lake is 4 1/2 miles long.
You're not roughing it anymore: Our impressive cabins are fully functional 3 bedroom framed homes and are completely insulated. Most have large rake windows, enhancing your view of inspiring sunsets over majestic waterways. Here are the amenities you can look forward to:
- 1,280 sq ft completely insulated cabin with large windows
- Three bedrooms - sleeps up to 8
- Large deck (320 sq ft)
- Large screened-in-porch
- Hot and cold running water
- Indoor washroom with shower, sink and hot/cold water
- Four 14ft Lund boats all equipped with 9.9 Yamaha motors
- Gas for boats supplied
- Two portable padded swivel seats with backs per boat
- Landing nets, minnow buckets, paddles and cushions for each boat
- Solar powered lights
- Two propane refrigerators for maximum storage and ice production.
- Propane range
- Cookware and all utensils
- Fully stocked pantry
- Propane BBQ grill
- Propane fish cooker/fryer
- Fish cleaning house with running water
- Wood stove with an ample wood supply to keep you cozy
For a detailed map of the Wilkie Lake . . Click Here..